We are happy to announce that EasyWorship 7 Beta is finally here!
- Added Dark Theme.
- Added Slide look and color
- Added the ability to playback videos with alpha channels.
- Added the ability to see multiple lines on FoldBack Next Line item.
- Added new option to allow copyright to be visible only on first displayed slide.
- Added support to use NDI for live output.
- Added support to use NDI as a capture source.
- Added undo and redo to editor.
- Added Remote Control functionality. Requires the EasyWorship app not yet released (iOS app available in app store)
- Fixed an issue with re-arranging slides in ledger view causing a blank slide to appear if there is not a label on the slide you are moving.
- Fixed a possible issue with virus scanner blocking import presentations or powerpoint option.
- Fixed an issue with empty slides with a non-empty labels causing editor to raise an exception.
- Fixed issue with adding a scripture to a presentation not updating the outline editor.
- Fixed some possible issues with updating items in schedule from resource.
- Remove old downloaded installs that are not needed anymore.
- Fixed a possible issue with black thumbnails in schedule when using PowerPoint.
- Fixed issue with slide flicker when going live with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Improved performance when going live with songs that have a large number of slides.