Access Violation with New Songs

Technical/General Questions and Answers about EasyWorship 7
PLEASE LOGIN TO READ AND REPLY TO POSTS

Please log in to reply to this post

jaswan1@hotmail.com

Access Violation with New Songs

Postby jaswan1@hotmail.com » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:20 am

When I imported a song from SongSelect 2 weeks ago, the format of the slide was messed up with the author/publisher/CCLI# in the middle of the screen among the lyrics instead of at the bottom where they usually are. When I try to edit the song (either in the Library or in the Schedule) I get "Access violation at address 00FB8ECC in module 'Easyworship.exe'. Read of address 00000054."
So I tried adding a new song from scratch and got the same Access violation message. I am able to edit previously created songs, so I ended up taking an old song we never use, and overwriting it with the new song. I also just discovered today I can drag a theme onto the imported song and it works fine, including being able to edit it.
I am using Build 7.1.4.0 on Windows 10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling EasyWorship and tried a Windows update with no change.

Terry
Support

Re: Access Violation with New Songs

Postby Terry » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:43 pm

This is something we will need to trouble shoot. You will want to create a ticket so that we can help you with this.
Terry Stout
EasyWorship Support
www.easyworship.com

office@yeppoonwesleyan.com.au

Postby office@yeppoonwesleyan.com.au » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:18 am

Did this ever get resolved? I have the same issue but when adding/editing Themes. I had never installed EasyWorship on this PC and did not import any template data. I created a new Theme and received the error attached. I have even tried exporting the theme and re-importing with no luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Terry
Support

Postby Terry » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 am

Try creating a new theme and set it as default and see if you still get the same error.
Terry Stout
EasyWorship Support
www.easyworship.com