[ANSWERED]Extract video from schedule

Questions that have been answered
PLEASE LOGIN TO READ AND REPLY TO POSTS

Please log in to reply to this post

sdodman

[ANSWERED]Extract video from schedule

Postby sdodman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:00 am

Given that there is no link between an EW schedule and the EW database, is there any way to extract a video clip which has been packed with a schedule on the church PC. I want the video on my home PC to use again. Of course it downloads and plays within the schedule but I want to have it as a stand-alone video clip on my home PC so that I can incorporate it into a future EW schedule. I know I can delete all the content except the video from the schedule and add new songs etc and give the schedule a new name, but I'd really rather have the video clip itself and wondered if it can be reclaimed from within the schedule? (And I know of course that I can go over to the church, save the clip from C:\Users\Public\Documents\Softouch\Easyworship\Default\Resources\Videos on the church PC onto a memory stick, but I hoped there might be a quicker and easier way.) :wink:

Terry
Support

Re: Extract video from schedule

Postby Terry » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 am

HI!
You can re-name the extension of the Easyworship schedule file from .EWSX to .ZIP and then open the zip and open the media folder and copy the video from there.
Terry Stout
EasyWorship Support
www.easyworship.com

sdodman

Re: Extract video from schedule

Postby sdodman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:54 am

Thank you. :D