[RESOLVED] Splitting Audio/Video in EasyWorship

Answers to questions that had been RESOVLED
PLEASE LOGIN TO READ AND REPLY TO POSTS

Please log in to reply to this post

lwfbrevard@gmail.com

[RESOLVED] Splitting Audio/Video in EasyWorship

Postby lwfbrevard@gmail.com » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:21 am

Hey EasyWorship Community!

I am wondering if someone can help me with a request. The setup I currently use EasyWorship on consists of a Toshiba Satellite C55-A running windows 10. We run video through an HDMI cord to our projector.

The problem is, I can't seem to find a way to direct the audio to a different source than the HDMI output while playing a video. I want to be able to play the video, but have the audio running through our soundboard.

We have another program (PowerDVD) that internally lets the user split audio output to an output of our choice in the settings menu. So I am able to project the video through the HDMI while simultaneously sending audio through the audio-out (2.5mm) on the Toshiba.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Mike

Terry
Support

Re: Splitting Audio/Video in EasyWorship

Postby Terry » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:29 am

Hi!

I think all you need to do is click on the audio icon on the Windows Toolbar and then click on Playback Devices and set it to your other audio device .

audioicon.png

outputdevice.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Terry Stout
EasyWorship Support
www.easyworship.com

jjnixon@sky.com

Re: Splitting Audio/Video in EasyWorship

Postby jjnixon@sky.com » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 pm

try Windows audio settings. Press start, type "sound" press enter, choose a playback device, set as default.