We are happy to announce that EasyWorship 6.7.12 is now available.
This update will be pushed out to customers through auto update at a later date. In order to get this update now, please use the download link below to download it and install it over the current version.
- Reversed fix for an issue with 2010 PowerPoint not working as a result of changes we made to 220.127.116.11. Apparently Microsoft fixed this between builds.
- Fixed an issue with poster frame bitmaps not getting released when slide loses focus.
- Fixed issue in Video Properties windows that causes the video to glitch on load.
- Fixed an issue with the clock and service internal size displaying incorrectly when using higher DPI.
- Fixed issue with the report in the Presentation Editor printing with gray text instead of black.
- Fixed issue in selector with single column icons that are centered not getting selected on mouse down.
- Fixed an issue with live ledger view not painting correctly after switching from preview and live combined to preview and live.
- Fixed problem with downloading help file in the background causing the web browser to not load until completed.
- Fixed issue with SongSelect import causing web tab to close when using 'Live with Resource preview' view.
- Fixed issue in Options with clocks and alerts not resizing correctly when changing font size.
- Fixed some issues with Foldback elements (clock, service interval, and next line) incorrectly using margins and other settings from global foldback default font.
- Fixed Foldback area, for previewing vidoes, web, and PowerPoint, to have margins that are pushed based on other foldback elements like clock and next item.
- Fixed a possible bug when using special foreign characters in profile options.
- Fixed an issue with changing the master theme font size not reflecting the correct values in the OutlineEditor even though the font size changes.
- Fixed issue with font reverting back to system defaults when using indented text within a presentation.
- Fixed an issue where changing the theme on a presentation would not update the text attributes of existing slides.
- Fixed an issue with collections not limiting results correctly when you have rules for individual fields like Title, Author...
- Fixed shortcuts for Add, Duplicate, and Delete slide to be consistent across outline editor and slide view.
- Fixed issues with playing back audio with frequencies above 32K.
- Fixed issue with new version of PowerPoint (build 1805) and PowerPoint Viewer displaying with incorrect size.
- Fixed another issues with Intel Switchable Graphics not working correctly. Fixed a bug that should prevent future problems.
- Fixed an issue with mouse highlighting and obscured items.
- Fix issue with empty video stream causing player to lock up after seeking.
- Fixed an issue with Foldback monitor flickering on some video cards.
- Fixed an issue on some video cards with alpha channel videos flickering when using the editor with live output.
- Fixed in issue with PowerPoint 32Bit not rendering custom text styles like outline or shadow.
- Fixed an issue with re-arranging slides in ledger view causing a blank slide to appear if there is not a label on the slide you are moving.
- Fixed issue with ledger views first slide having an incorrect top margin if the first slide does not contain a label.
- Fixed a possible issue with virus scanner blocking import presentations or powerpoint option.
- Fixed an issue with empty slides with a non-empty labels causing editor to raise an exception.
- Fixed issue with adding a scripture to a presentation not updating the outline editor.
- Fixed some possible issues with updating items in schedule from resource.
- Remove old downloaded installs that are not needed anymore.
- Fixed a possible issue with black thumbnails in schedule when using PowerPoint.
- Fixed an issue with getting an exception when closing DVD, Feed, or Video Properties window.
- Fixed some DPI issues with multi-monitor DPI setups.
- Fixed an issue when editing profiles on startup causing an execption.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to convert data from older versions.
- Fixed ctrl+u key combination in the editor so that it underlines selected text.
SEE A FULL LIST OF UPDATES TO VERSION 6 AT EASYWORSHIP.COM/SOFTWARE/WHATSNEW