I'm trying to design an improved set up for my church with which I hope to be able to use the video camera as an input (background) in Easyworship whilst recording the video combined with an audio output from the sound desk.
I intend to buy at least:
- a relatively cheap HD Camcorder with HDMI output (Under £150)
- a Blackmagic Intensity Pro PCIE card
What is the cheapeast, stable way of recording services as described above?
- Can I buy a second, cheaper PCIE capture card and split my camcorder HDMI output so that one output goes to each capture card (is this possible? Will this reduce the video quality?)?
- Can I record using the camera record functionality and use the audio input on the camera (I'd like to avoid this option unless there are no viable alternatives?
- Is there any 3rd party software or (cheap) hardware that I can "route" the video input through that will record video and then output something that will "mimic" a video input that Easyworship will recognise?
Are there any other alternative solutions?