Displaying png images

Find out how to do things you didn't know you could do.
PLEASE LOGIN TO READ AND REPLY TO POSTS

Please log in to reply to this post

leeeller3@yahoo.com

Displaying png images

Postby leeeller3@yahoo.com » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Recently I downloaded some Pro layers from churchmotiongraphics.com, these are .png files. The easyworship 6 Help section says easyworship "can" display png images. So far I have been unsuccessful in doing this. I can insert them in the song editor and they show up but will not display in the live output. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rvadon

Re: Displaying png images

Postby rvadon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:03 pm

I downloaded a few Pro Layers from CMG in .PNG format and all of them displayed just fine on my system with EW 6.7.1.00. I don't have access to a system with 6.7.9.1 right now, but I can check it on the church system tomorrow when I'm there.
  • Which version of 6 are you running?
  • Which specific .PNG(s) are you having problems with?
  • Have you tried other .PNG files from another source?

rvadon

Postby rvadon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Tried it on a couple of the computers at my church with 6.7.9.1 and they work fine there.

leeeller3@yahoo.com

Postby leeeller3@yahoo.com » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 am

Thank you for your reply. I'm running 6.7.9.1. So far I have not had any png's to work. I've attached a screen shot and the png file that I'm trying to use. Is there a setting in the properties I'm overlooking?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leeeller3@yahoo.com

Postby leeeller3@yahoo.com » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 am

I figured it out. I was placing them in the wrong folder, I was placing then in a collection folder when I should have been placing them in the image area. I'm very sorry to waste anyone's time!

rvadon

Postby rvadon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:57 pm

No problem. The important thing is you figured it out. We all have one of those "Sometimer's Moments" from time to time.