size too small

Find out how to do things you didn't know you could do.

Moderators: Fred, EricH, EasyWorship, Terry, DanW, Rodger

swarren009@hotmail.com

size too small

Postby swarren009@hotmail.com » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi there I have a surface which i do all my church on when I switch it to my laptop its all smaller then it should be. Ive checked the size on both compuers its all the same #s what am i doing wrong thanks so much...

Terry
Support

Re: size too small

Postby Terry » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 am

Hi!

Are you taking a schedule that you have created on the Surface and then opening it on another computer? Are the screen resolutions the same? Example 1920 x 1080.
Terry Stout
EasyWorship Support
www.easyworship.com

swarren009@hotmail.com

Postby swarren009@hotmail.com » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Terry wrote:Hi!

Are you taking a schedule that you have created on the Surface and then opening it on another computer? Are the screen resolutions the same? Example 1920 x 1080.

Yes I did check that aLL ON my surface is what you have abouve now I put it to the laptop and all words are smaller then they just were on the surface. Now I did what you said I took both computers made suree all numbers were the same example 1920 X 1080 say.
but it still did the say now I took it back over to my surface it was all big lettering and screen now because of the numbers I changed on the laptop so what am I doing wrong or is there somewhere else I have to change. It has felt like double work I do for this now. Please help thanks so much for your time and information will do so sorry for bothering you so much. scott

Rodger
Support

Postby Rodger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm

This happens when you have one computer that is using DPI scaling and another computer that is not using DPI Scaling. At this time we don't have a work around or solution for this, however it has been reported to our developers.
Rodger King
EasyWorship Support Team Lead

Return to “Tips & Tricks”