Advice for New Desktop

Share what has worked well for you.
PLEASE LOGIN TO READ AND REPLY TO POSTS

Please log in to reply to this post

rvadon

Re: Advice for New Desktop

Postby rvadon » Thu May 09, 2019 9:56 pm

That CPU would be ideal and the included heatsink/fan should be sufficient. I would keep an eye on the temps in the beginning tho. If it starts running above 70C a lot or the fan is too noisy then replace it with something better like a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 or similar.
Please do not PM me directly for support. Post your questions in the Forum so everyone can offer assistance and learn from them.

crawford69

Postby crawford69 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:31 pm

That CPU would be ideal and the included heatsink/fan should be sufficient. I would keep an eye on the temps in the beginning tho. If it starts running above 70C a lot or the fan is too noisy then replace it with something better like a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 or similar.
Thanks

rvadon

Postby rvadon » Fri May 10, 2019 7:35 pm

No problem. Good luck.
Please do not PM me directly for support. Post your questions in the Forum so everyone can offer assistance and learn from them.

rvadon

Postby rvadon » Sat May 11, 2019 2:24 pm

And please post back with your final results. Both what you ended up with and how well it is working for you.